1. WHAT IS THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO OPEN A CURRENT ACCOUNT?
- Individual: ID or Passport. If you are 18 and your fingerprint is registered, no citizenship ID is needed. Please fill the applicant form and draw in money as minimum balance 5000 MNT /A payment card fee is 5000 MNT/
- Corporate: Applicant form, Notarized Signature form of bank, Official notarized copy of State Registration Certificate, Copy of charter of the company and Copy of ID card of the authorized person. Minimum balance as 10,000 MNT.
2. IS IT POSSIBLE TO OPEN A BANK ACCOUNT NOT TO COME IN PERSON?
- Currently, it is not possible. A customer shall come in person to open a bank account.
3. HOW TO CHECK THE BALANCE AND TRANSACTION OF BANK ACCOUNT?
· Choice of Internet Bank and SMS alert.
4. IS IT POSSIBLE TO KNOW AN ACCOUNT NUMBER NOT TO COME IN PERSON?
· Please contact to 24-hour call center at 7716-9999.
5. CAN TERM DEPOSIT BE CANCELLED? WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED?
· Yes, it can be cancelled. In this case, an interest of term deposit is not calculated according to the agreement and annual interest rate is 3.6%. Your citizenship ID is required.
6. ATM TRANSACTION WAS DECLINED BUT MONEY GOT DEBITED. WHAT TO DO?
· Please come to the bank branch with your citizenship ID for request form.
7. WHEN TO PAY THE CREDIT CARD BILLS?
· Payment notification is sent on 5th of the next month and shall be paid with in 10th of the month according to the minimum payment amount.
8. MY SALARY IS ISSUED BY ANOTHER BANK AND IS IT POSSIBLE TO REQUEST THE SALARY LOAN OF TRANSBANK?
· It is impossible. Our bank only issue the salary loan to the agreed companies.
9. HOW TO GET DETAILS OF LOAN?
· Please contact to our bank relationship managers at 7716-9999.
10. WHAT IS THE REQUIREMENT TO REQUEST A CREDIT CARD?
· Zitizenship ID, photo, salary reference, documents to evidence income and revenues and social insurance book.
11. WHAT TO DO IF LOST A CARD?
· Please inform to make a call at 7716-9999. The card fee is 5000 MNT and to be issued within 3-5 working days.
12. WHAT TO DO IN CASE OF LOST ATM CARD?
· Please inform to make a call at 7716-9999 and to be re-issued within 7-14 working days.
13. DO YOU MAKE A FOREIGN TRANSACTION?
- There is MoneyGram service of foreign transaction.
- If individual, MoneyGram and Swift.
- If corporate, Swift only.
14. WHAT ARE THE CURRENCIES OF YOUR BANK?
· USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, RUB, CNY and KRW.
15. DO YOU MAKE A FIXED TRANSFER?
· Yes. The service is for both individual and corporate, create savings and automatically transfers the desired amount to the reserved account on a fixed time from your bank account.
16. DO YOU HAVE A SERVICE OF DEPOSIT BOX?
· Yes. There are 3 types of deposit boxes.
17. HOW TO REGISTER FOR MOSTMONEY SERVICE?
· Please come to the bank with your citizenship ID and install mobile application having an advice of bank officer. Annual fee is 2,000 MNT.
18. HOW TO REGISTER FOR INTERNET BANKING?
· Please request at the bank in person with your citizenship ID. If a corporate, please submit the official request letter, stamp and an authorized person.
19. HOW TO UNBLOCK THE PASSWORD OF INTERNET BANKING?
· If on mobile application, please go to password reset with your name, e-mail address and registration number to change the password.
· If on website, please go to password forgot with your name, e-mail address and registration number to change the password.
20. HOW MUCH ATM SERVICE FEE OF WITHDRAWAL?
· TDB ATM fee is 300 MNT and other banks fee are 500 MNT. There is no charge if the amount is above 100,000 MNT.