The Investment Banking Division (IBD) is at the front end of TransBank’ client franchise.
- We strive to provide best-in-class advice and execution excellence on the most complex transactions across products in order to help our clients grow.
- We are focused on being a significant financier and provider of capital-raising services, which, in turn, enables our clients to achieve their strategic goals.
- We remain committed to a strategy of co-investing with clients.
We aim to meet clients’ specific demands and requirements with tailored investment banking solutions using its full-range market insight in connecting Mongolia with international financial markets. Transbank also aims to finance strategically important projects in Mongolia by raising funds and pre IPO financing.
- Initial Public Offering (IPO)
- Private Placement
- Follow-on public offering (FPO)
- Government securities
- Corporate bond
- Convertible bond
- Subordinate bond
- Syndicate loan, credit line
- Other debt financing
Merger & Acquisitions
Our bankers provide mergers and acquisitions advice and services to our clients on some of their most important strategic decisions, advisory, customized solutions to strategic policy execution, and company restructuring activities
- Reverse takeover
Corporate finance advisory
We offer corporate finance advisory services for maximizing value, determining short, mid, and long term financial strategy planning, investment planning, capital budgeting and execution of these plans.
- Financial strategy
- Capital budgeting
- Business plan, valuation, Due diligences
- Project consultancy
- Joint stock company (JSC) transparency, reporting, good governance
- JSC requirements, and implementation
- JSC shareholder meeting arrangements