The Worlds Savings Day was celebrated for about 100 years on a global scale. This year TransBank has successfully participated in the World Savings Day campaign under the slogan "Saving for the future life". To raise public awareness towards saving and acknowledge the importance of having saved for a younger generation, we implement the following projects.
- From October 22 to October 26, we decorated our branch, located in the Shangri-La office, and provided information about the importance of saving our clients.
- We offered a special discount on term deposit products such as "Golden coin" for secondary school students and "Smart saving" for the university students.
- The bank announced the winners of the drawing contest among kids and teenagers under the "Savings is our future" topic. Through this, we supported financial literacy for our future generation. We have received a number of children's artwork, and besides the first, second, third place winners, TransBank has announced three more unique places.
- We provided a lecture on the topic "Why financial literacy is important?" for 750 students from "Shine Mongol" secondary school, "Sant" secondary school, Mongolian National University, University of Finance and Economics, and University of Humanities students. The essay competition was announced among students on the topic "Saving is our future," and during the competition, the bank received about 200 essays. Moreover, students from Mongolian National University, Shikhikhutug University, Buyant-Ukhaa secondary school, 24th secondary school, 31st secondary school have sent their essays. The bank gave the winners 1.5 million MNT.
- As our social responsibility in 2018, our bank was able to help a girl, G.Yanjinlkham 17-year-old orphan, who was diagnosed with liver cancer. This charity event was under the slogan of "Savings for Good." The journey started when TransBank and its employees organized a trip to "Tsetsee Gun," where plastic bags and other trashes were collected and given for recycling. Our company was able to collect 1 million 300 thousand tugriks with the help of a donation box. We presented a generous donation on November 15, 2019.