TransBank announces an essay contest, “Savings is good for our future,” in the scope of the “World Savings Day” to the students of secondary schools and universities.
Eligibility: Students of the secondary schools and universities.
Deadline: from October 15, 2019 until October 26, 2019.
The winners will be announced on October 31, 2019 during the closing of the “World Savings Day” exhibition at the Children’s Palace.
- The general standard of essay writing;
- Relevance to the essay topic and content;
- Open mind, creative and clarity on your opinion;
- 500-1000 words
- Paper size A4, with 12 pt Times New Roman font, line spacing 1.5
- Include your personal information /full name, name of the school, contact number, and an e-mail/. The essay structure consists of the introduction, body, and conclusion.
Judging Criteria: Point system is 0-100.
- Subject matter /25 points/
- Writing skill /25 points/
- Creative and clarity on your opinion /25 points/
- Topic, purpose, content and conclusion connection /25 points/
Please send your essay as an original file to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact number: 7716-9999
- 1st place – 1 participant – certificate and 500,000 MNT;
- 2nd place - 2 participants - certificate and 300,000 MNT;
- 3rd place - 2 participants - certificate and 200,000 MNT.